Laveda Lash Clarity Lash PRO Foaming Cleanser allows for eyelash extensions to last longer by removing oils and build-up that can interfere with the adhesive. Protect your investment by keeping your lashes cleaned properly.
Each Bottle is Travel sized 30ml and can last up to a month with several cleanings a week.
Laveda Lash Clarity Lash PRO Cleanser Ingredients
[and the research behind them]:
- Distilled Water: the key to life
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: A mild cleansing agent derived from coconut. It’s considered gentle and effective as typically used in cosmetics products (typically facial or body cleansers and shampoos). Despite the name similarity, sodium laureth sulfate is NOT the same as sodium lauryl sulfate. It has been reviewed by numerous industry experts and deemed safe as used.
- Propylene Glycol: A hydrating and skin penetration ingredient used in cosmetics. Assists in maintaining formulation in extreme temperature exposure, nontoxic, can be sensitizing
- Lauryl Betaine: skin conditioning agent, nontoxic, non-irritant
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate: cleansing agent, nontoxic, non-irritant
- Carbomer: emulsion stabilizer, nontoxic, non-irritant
- Triethanolamine: alkaline pH adjusting surfactant
- Melaleuca Alternifolia: Tea Tree extract, antioxidant, beneficial!
- Imidazolidinyl Urea: mild preservative
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate: Chelating agent, prevents minerals, from bonding to other ingredients, nontoxic, non-irritant
- Benzyl Salicylate: fragrance, can be sensitizing
- Lilial: is a widely used fragrance compound found naturally in the essential oil of chamomile and is used synthetically in a variety of beauty products
- Dihydrogeraniol: is a natural acyclic monoterpenold naturally occurring organic chemicals derived from terpenes.
- Citronnellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool: plant scent,
- Coumarin: plant extract, antioxidant, can be sensitizing,
- Geraniol: plant extract, antioxidant can be sensitizing
$12.00 Regular Price