2 Day Microblading Training & Certification Course for $1500
Microblading is in heavy demand and with becoming a Microblading Specialist you could make $500 per client and with just 4-5 clients a week you could make upwards of 80k or more a year!
Our fundamental Microblading Training and Certification Course is designed to transform a brand-new student into a knowledgeable and skilled Microblading Technician. Students who take this course will graduate with the understanding and confidence in performing Microblading (hair-like strokes) eyebrows.
So get started on your microblading training with us in Hyattsville and Washington DC today!
Our Microblading Instructor, Lucy, has completed hundreds of successful Microblading procedures and will provide you with everything you need to know. Our microblading classes have produced microblading artists that have gone to do excellent microblading work and making a career out of it.
Includes: Full Microblading Kit (valued over $200)
We provide all the Tools and everything you need for the classroom, on-going practice and to start on your own. Our kit which is provided at no extra cost consists of: Microblading Tool, multiple blades, practice ink and multiple ink to use on your clientele, numbing cream, measuring tools, comprehensive training manual and much more!
BONUS! At no Additional Cost, we cover Shading and Ombre Brows within the course as well BONUS!
This is a 2 Day Training and Certification Course. The 2nd day is scheduled at a later date and will be 4 hours with a model. Work on a model will need to be completed to successfully complete the Certification. We can provide models if you don’t have any one willing. This certification is not to replace any state or city requirements, please check with your state requirements.
Overview of Microblading Course
Sterilization and Sanitation
· Avoiding cross-contamination
· Proper cleaning, disinfecting
· Sterilization requirements
· Proper disposal of sharps container and bio-hazard waste
· Client profile-analyze character traits and client selection, discussion of client expectations
Medical History/Client Information Form
Identify Potential Problems for Microblading
· Determine when a physician review is advised
· Obtaining medical clearance
· Liability Issues
· Model Release
· General equipment, treatment room, necessary supplies
· Discussion of acceptable forms of sterilization vs disposable equipment
· Disinfectants and antiseptics: proper housecleaning
· OSHA and CDC guidelines regarding bloodborne pathogens
· Avoiding cross-contamination
· Technician Safety – handwashing, Hepatitis B vaccination, gloves, masks
· Proper handling of devices, needles and pigments
· Sanitary measures during procedure set up and clean up
· Pre- Procedure care
· Preparing the clients skin: Marking the skin
· Effective Anesthetic
Color and Pigment Theory
· Understanding the Color Wheel
· Discussion of how skin undertones and pigments work together
· Pigment mixing and storage
· Discussion of skin layers
· Healing process of skin and skin care
· Determining undertones of warm and cool complexions
· Appropriate needle selection and applications for various effects as hair simulation, shading, soft powdery finishes, etc.
· Storage and disposal
· Client follow-up
· After-care instructions; ointment
· Discuss facial morphology and variations in facial shapes
· Discuss eyebrow designs; practice
· Proper eye stretching techniques for safe application
· Work on practice pads
· Watch demo prior to student application on live models
· Students will perform on 2 models (students should provide model however, if you cannot we will provide you models but you must let us know if you need a model).
· Basic business and marketing guidelines
· Client expectations